So… What Is WriteOnCon?
WriteOnCon is a three-day online conference for writers and illustrators of children’s books. Originally created in 2010, the conference was re-launched in 2017 by a new team after a two-year hiatus. Embracing the founding purpose of the event, WriteOnCon still strives to provide a barriers-free conference that anybody can attend.
WriteOnCon takes place entirely online and can be accessed from anywhere in the world. Each year features over 100 speakers and contributors from the kidlit industry, including authors, literary agents, and editors, sharing their expertise through blog posts, podcasts, live interactive events, and more. There’s something for every writer or illustrator, in every stage of their career. From the comfort of your home, a library, a coffee shop — any place with an internet connection — you can meet agents and editors, connect with potential critique partners, and generally soak up a book’s worth of knowledge!
Check out our FAQ page here!
- Crystal12/07/20182019_Full Conference Admission$5.00
- Melissa12/06/20182019_Query - Eric Smith$31.00
- Antigone Blackwell12/06/20182019_First 50 - Monica Courtney Hay$115.00
- Anitra de Guzman12/06/20182019_Red Pencil - Caitie Flum$62.00
- casacullen12/06/20182019_Query - Eric Smith$36.00
- Luis A Colon12/06/20182019_Extended Admission$10.00
- FCS12/06/20182019_Full Conference Admission$5.00
- Rachel12/06/20182019_Full Conference Admission$5.00
- Mahmoud12/06/20182019_Query - Eric Smith$31.00
- Renee Carter Hall12/06/20182019_Full Conference Admission$5.00
You will receive access to the numerous blogs, vlogs, and podcasts posted throughout the three days of the conference. Our participating authors, illustrators, agents, editors, and other industry professionals are a treasure trove of advice and insight, and their contributions aren’t to be missed! (Admission good through Feb 17)