Indiegogo Raffle Winners!
Everyone who contributed to our Indiegogo campaign at the $5 perk level or higher was automatically entered into a raffle to win one of many great prizes donated by some fabulous industry professionals. The results are in, and we have twelve winners!
- Query letter critique from author Mindy McGinnis
- WINNER: Victoria Pedersen
- Query letter critique from author Christina June
- WINNER: Jessica James
- Query letter critique from agent Uwe Stender
- WINNER: S. A. Gibson
- First 3 chapters (max 9,000 words) critique, plus synopsis for a manuscript, providing a 500-word feedback report and a follow-up, half-hour Skype discussion from author Rowena House (specializes in upper-MG and teen)
- WINNER: Jean Giardina
- Synopsis critique from author Alyssa Hollingsworth
- WINNER: Laurie Young
- Half hour phone call with agent Marietta Zacker about the publishing industry
- WINNER: Juniper Nichols
- WINNER: Shanna Miles
- WINNER: casacullen
- WINNER: Anne Stubert
- THE ALMOST GIRL and THE FALLEN PRINCE by Amalie Howard
- WINNER: Jessica Bailess
- ARC of HARPER AND THE SCARLET UMBRELLA by Cerrie Burnell and Laura Ellen Anderson
- WINNER: Michele McCole Moss
- LOST GIRLS by Merrie Destefano
- WINNER: Rayna S. Lane
If you’re one of the winners, check your email ASAP for instructions on how to claim your prize!
And if you didn’t sign up during our Indiegogo campaign and are bummed about missing out on all the perks and swag, never fear. We’ll draw more raffle winners at the close of our conference from those who sign up via our website!